Pam's Rich Banana Bread
Buzz-Word Predictions for Each Zodiac Sign 2018
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground cloves (optional)
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 medium bananas mashed (whatever equals 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5" loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar.
3. Add the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
5. Finally, fold in the vanilla Greek Yogurt, walnuts and bananas.
6. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
7. Bake at 325 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about an hour and 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
8. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Copyright Pamela Georgel 2017